You have chosen the SSP18 as your sidearm. Below we will walk you through everything you might need for the pistol. All the items are optional and you can choose what you want to add. Just check the boxes and choose quantities.
Now let’s go through everything together. Firstly, a short summary of the SSP18’s features.
- Switchable Semi / Full Auto at 17 rounds per second.
- Supreme accuracy with O-ring stabilized and extended 6.01 precision barrel (115mm).
- Durable trigger internals with large contact surfaces for CO2 and strong gas.
- Threaded barrel for suppressors/tracer units.
- Fast Target acquisition with Fiber optic sight.
- Gas efficient lightweight cutout slide.
- Picatinny/NATO rail for pistol flashlights.
- Flat trigger with a realistic feel.
- Extended beavertail, stippling, and dual trigger undercut for superior grip.
- Comes in a gun case with a valve tool.
- Extensive video library with courses and guides.
- Designed by passionate Airsoft players in Vienna, Austria.
Later you will need this table to decide which BBs and Gas to get.
|Temperature||Ideal Gas||Ideal BBs|
|50°F to 77°F||Super High Pressure||0.28|
|78°F to 95°F||High Pressure||0.32|
|96°F to 122°F||Medium Pressure||0.32|
|32°F to 122°F||CO2 Capsules||0.32|