You have chosen the SSR90 as your primary. Below we will walk you through everything you might need for the AEG. All the items are optional and you can choose what you want to add. Just check the boxes and choose quantities.
Now let’s go through everything together. Firstly, the gun’s features.
- Programmable Electronic Trigger Unit (incl. burst, binary, pre-cocking, battery protection, and more.)
- 25 rounds per second with high-speed gears (16:1) with 11.1V
- Fibre Reinforced Nylon Body
- Accurate due to rotary CNC & TDC hop-up chamber, Maple Leaf custom flat bucking and precision inner barrel.
- Enlarged battery space and rubber recoil pad.
- Fully Ambidextrous controls and QD sling points.
- Two-stage trigger on full auto (like AUG)
- Quick Spring Exchange.
- Extensive video library with courses and guides.
- Designed by passionate Airsoft players in Vienna, Austria.
- Vienna-based Tech support team.
Length: 50 cm (20 inch)
Weight: 1.9 kg (4.2 pounds)
Recommended Batteries and BBs: 1.4-1.6 Joules: 11.1V Battery & 0.32g BBs