Video Creation Guide
The Videos of the Novritsch Airsoft Gameplay Creation Guide covers everything you need to create airsoft gameplay videos and to grow an audience on Youtube.
The following topics are covered:
- Mounting and zeroing of a zoomcam
- Which camera settings are the best
- Prepare for a gameday
- How to record on the field
- Backing up footage + footage organisation
- Editing software & How to use it
- How to do the RAW cut
- Finishing with overlays and sound effects
- Voice over basics
- Optimizing the editing progress
- How to finish an entire gameplay within 6 hours
- Video export settings
- Creating a Youtube Channel
- Tips on How to grow an audience on youtube
- How to become a sponsored player
After purchasing the NOVRITSCH VIDEO COURSE you will get access via email
Sent out within one working day!
Recording is only half the work. After I tell you how to organize and backup your footage, I will teach you how to edit the multiple camera perspectives into one exciting story.
I will talk about everything you need to know about your cameras and how to mount them on your guns so that they will hold their zeros.
I also include all the data you need to finish your own gameplays. It was quite an effort to create all those scope overlays, hitmarkers, winddirection overlays and much more. You will receive access to a file directory with all the elements ready to use.
Growing an audience
A big part of the NOVRITSCH Video Creation Course is how to grow an audience for your youtube channel. I will talk about the very basics of video release schedules but also about more advances insights on how to use analytics to understand what your viewers want.